IRMA intends to be an open-source platform designed to help identifying and analyzing malicious files.
However, today's defense is not only about learning about a file, but it is also getting a fine overview of the incident you dealt with: where / when a malicious file has been seen, who submitted a hash, where a hash has been noticed, which anti-virus detects it, ...
An important value with IRMA comes from you keep control over where goes / who gets your data. Once you install IRMA on your network, your data stays on your network.
Each submitted files is analyzed in various ways. For now, we focus our efforts on multiple anti-virus engines, but we are working on other "probes" (feel free to submit your own).
The version v2.0.4 of IRMA Open-source is now available!
- Display virus database version (when available)
- Add kaspersky linux and Eset file server linux AVs
- Samples cleanup according to a max size
- Web api is now using hug
- Move to python3
- API v2 wip, v1.1 still supported
v1.5.3 minor update
The version v1.5.3 of IRMA Open-source is now available!
- New repositories organization, only one repo called irma
- Frontend: load optimization on large scan
v1.5.2 minor update
The version v1.5.2 of IRMA Open-source is now available!
- Allow sftp authentication by key
- Bugfix: jobs cancel issues